It's been a slow start to the year, but we're back!
- Adam and I had a very quiet New Year's Eve - he played a video game, I did some tidying and read. It was lovely and very much needed!
- Lost watch: we're on season 3 and it's getting even more baffling. I love Lost.
- We went to my favourite Irish pub in Brighton, The Fiddler's Elbow, for its fortnightly Irish trad night which we're trying to go to more often. We went with the Transformed Brighton and Hove gang, which was a lot of fun after a lot of our chats with them being work-related.
- I took Adam to Green Kitchen for the first time, and rediscovered how amazing their food is. Highly recommend visiting!
- I went to The Hope and Ruin for Burns Night with Xav. They'd deep fried a pizza slice in batter. It was glorious.
- We marked the anniversary of Bloody Sunday by watching In the Name of the Father (my umpteenth time, Adam's first), ft. my lovely lovely Pete Postlethwaite and Daniel Day-Lewis. Very good film and worth a watch.
- We went for lunch with our friend Geeta and her lovely dogs to No Catch, a vegan chipper on the seafront. Highly, highly recommend but definitely go on a very empty stomach. So many chips.
- I've seen a couple of friends recently who I haven't been able to see for ages, and that's been so lovely. My friend Claire was in Brighton for a week so we went for coffee and had a walk around town, and my friend James has recently moved to the UK from Ireland, so he came down to visit and Adam and I showed him the delights of Brighton.
- Finally, Xav bought me this wonky robin and I've been having a lot of fun terrorising Adam with him. He's called Mr Thicke.