Penultimate week of my holiday before starting my big new job, and it was exceptionally busy...
- LOST update: WE WATCHED AN EPISODE!!!
- On Monday mum and I went to the wedding of a family friend, Woost and his wife Laura - it was one of the nicest weddings I've ever been to, and I spent the train journey home updating my wedding playlist as a result (Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) is a perfect song to walk back down the aisle to!)
- On Wednesday I had a visit to a private audiology centre, and ever since then I haven't stopped thinking about how amazing my hearing was with the fancy hearing aids I tried on. New financial goals going forward are: three months of salary saved up; fancy hearing aids; house deposit. Do you think I can get them #gifted if I promise to show them on my verified Twitter account?
- I went swimming in the sea with Gemma on Wednesday evening, and with Adam on Thursday evening - it's been really nice to do on the occasions that the weather is good.
- On Thursday I had a little picnic with my lovely friend Hazel, and then looked after my friend Geeta's dog in the afternoon. We're working on Pedro's anxiety separation, and he's doing really well!
- Lads trip to the pub on Friday (Adam, Geeta, Pedro and our friend Dave) meant I tried Baby Bao for the first time - bit spenny, but v v good satay.
- Sunday saw the return of the vegan market at the Open Market, and Adam and I were finally reunited with BeFries' sauces. It was a good day.
Very quiet week this week, but next week Adam and I are having a staycation for our anniversary!